CSI™ – Career Style Inventory™
The Career Styles Inventory is a comprehensive assessment of personality – like influences on behavior at work. It creates a detailed profile of work-related preferences, perfect for building teams, evaluating corporate “fit”, assessing partnerships and more.
This comprehensive assessment is specifically designed to measure personality-like influences on behavior in the workplace. Not a broad-brush “personality” test, the CSI™ avoids potential legal pitfalls that can result from asking questions which are personal, intrusive or not clearly related to employment situations. All questions focus on work-related preferences and provide straightforward, “need to know” information to help employers and individuals make important career development decisions.
394 questions — takes 60 – 90 minutes to complete
Results are reported as 34 separate scales grouped into five behavior-based categories: Interpersonal Style, Learning Style, Work Orientation, Decision Making Style, and Stress/Frustration Management, plus scales to gauge attitudes toward the questionnaire itself
Comprehensive narrative report outlines presence, severity and possible behavioral consequences of each measured behavior
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE CSI™:
- Team leaders/members – when cooperation and consistency of purpose are critical
- Key management personnel – to ensure proper “fit” with corporate style and policies
- Business partners – to help gauge compatibility, minimize areas of conflict and achieve effective division of labor
- Hiring managers – to codify personal/departmental expectations and provide a benchmark for evaluating new employees
- Individuals – to help identify desirable career settings and uncover potential obstacles to productivity.
If you want to know more about CSI and how it can help you in taken decision when hiring people or see how you can help a person that struggle in their job CSI can be a great tool for that. Please contact us if you want to know more or buying test, accreditation, or a workshop around the CSI test.