Advanced Management Accreditation is a four day training about bringing change to unproductive behavior patterns to achieve measurable, bottom-line results. It will equip trainers, managers and other professionals with the tools and knowledge essential to countering the emotional barriers that keep talented, motivated professionals from earning what they are worth. Upon completion you will be accredited to facilitate a Fear-Free Prospecting & Self-Promotion Workshop and to use set of assessment tools that have been developed as a result of the Sales Call Reluctance research.
WORKSHOP TOPIC INCLUDE:
- Why up to 80% of the people selected into sales today won’t survive one year.
- Why up to 40% of your veteran producers may be thinking about quitting right now.
- Spot the “carriers” poisoning sales growth in your organization.
- What really motivates professional salespeople: “hot buttons” from new international research.
- When goal-setting, time management and sales training make matters worse!
When: 11-14 January 2022
Where: Sigtuna Stadshotell, Arlanda (near Stockholm, Sweden)
Price: EUR 4,000
To learn more about the workshop, please download the brochure.
To show your interest to attend the workshop, please fill in the form below and we will contact you in the next 24 hrs.